Gentle Woman's kiwi Review
1. Port Hills over looking Sumner Beach. Sumner beach is about a 15 min drive from Christchurch. Surrounded by hills it is very pretty.
2. Port Hills overlooking Lyttelton/Governors Bay. A quick trip through the Lyttelton tunnel brings you out to the harbour town of Lyttelton itself. It is the port that services Christchurch's incoming sea freight and is only a short drive from the city. Not far from Lyttelton is Governors Bay which is also very popular.
3. Over looking Christchurch city. A view of the city again from the Port Hills. Many locals as well as tourists use the Port Hills to take in the city and all surrounding areas.
4. Port Hills It is a great vantage point to take in the views. Only 10 or 15 minutes from Christchurch its a very relaxing place to sit a while. Beautiful in summer but does get snow in winter.
5. Avon River The Avon River runs right round the heart of the city. One of the many attractions in Christchurch. Lined with trees along the river bank it is beautiful. You can also hire a punt for a leisurely trip down the river.
6. The same as #2, but from the other side.
Copyright © RainGdss, Inc.